The property provides luxurious accommodation within the heart of the North Northumberland Coast.
Full en-suite Rooms available include:-
- Small Double Loft Room – with breakfast served in the lounge
- Deluxe Double Room – with room service breakfast
- Superior Super-king / Twin Room – with room service breakfast
All with luxurious en-suite with complimentary toiletries and rooms incorporate:-
- Well stocked Tea & Coffee
- Flat Screen TV’s with Freeview
- Radio Alarm Clock
- Table and Chairs
- Access to a shared Guest Fridge (Glasses and wine coolers)
- Ironing Equipment (provided upon request)
This bed and breakfast incorporates high quality accommodation with guests benefitting from with off street parking.
Breakfast, to maximise the enjoyment of your stay Links View will give guests a choice of breakfast to be chosen from a breakfast menu and ordered the evening before which is then served in the privacy of your room in the Superior Super-king / Twin or the Deluxe Double rooms which both have dining tables or in the lounge for guests who book our lovely Small Double Loft Room.
A varied menu which guarantees we have something for everyone including cereal, Fresh fruit (easter to Sept), toast, juice, tea or fresh coffee and also:-
- Northumbrian English (select the items you want on your breakfast including types of eggs)
- Northumberland Vegetarian (v) (select the items you want on your breakfast including types of eggs)
- Mediterranean omelette (v) (3 egg omelette with roasted red peppers, red onion, tomato and feta cheese)
- Americano (v) (pancakes with maple syrup and bacon which is optional)
- Continental (v)
You can access and use of owners private gardens where you can relax after a busy day of exploring Northumberland wonderful castles, beaches and numerous historical places of interest or after a boat trip to the lovely Farne Island bird sanctuary.
WI-FI is available for all guests.
The property benefits from hard wired smoke alarms in all rooms and emergency lighting supports any emergency exit from the building.
The advantage of the location is the quiet seclusion of the property in this bustling seaside village with its beautiful coastline whilst also benefitting from sea and castle views.
We will provide guests with –
- Customer service excellence
- high quality service standards, a warm welcome and generous hospitality
- Rooms are en-suite and decorated tastefully
- Bed linen is of the highest standard and quality
- Advice of local attractions
Please note Links View is a non-smoking building however guests are able to smoke in the gardens.